PA results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO PASSED!!!

Hopefully we find out soon here in MA. It is absolutely ridiculous that we have to wait so long in this state when others have had their results for weeks!!!

I just wanted to add my $.02 on a few things:

- First and foremost, this website and board has been a tremendous resource throughout the entire process; preparing for the test as well as an outlet to read the frustrations of the waiting game after the test.

- Most importantly though, for those of you who haven't passed the exam. Stick with it and keep signing up for it - it is a testament to your drive of being an engineer, don't give up. Also, don't believe the statistics of pass percentages for the 2+ time takers - don't let that hold you back from taking it again.

- Lastly, congratulations to all that have passed. I passed the Electrical/Power, 2nd time taking the exam. My suggestions for all, is practice problems, practice problems and more practice problems. I took a prep course for the April Exam and it was the best move I could have made. Going in the first time (Oct 09'), I didn't know what to expect, probably studied about 4 hours the first time. Even if you don't feel preparped, I would say take it so you know what you need to work on and what you already know. I get frustrated with people at work who say I'm going to wait until next April to take it. I say, take it in the Fall and you'll see what you need to work on, plus you never know.

Best of Luck Everyone.

Back