PA results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little bump

Based on the worst case historical data in the awesome state results spreadsheet, which is 15 days past the first result, PA might see some results in the mail on June 16th. Based on the most time elapsed from the exam, it would be 10 weeks, or June 25th.

Either way I am hoping the letters arrive in the mail this month!

I was targetting from the handy dandy spread sheet, the 70 day worst case as 6/25 from exam date, but it seems like they are getting the electronic results out earlier - i would love the 15th!!!!

On a lighter note, since we are counting down

9 days until . . . . . . the world cup!!! yay!

looks like alot the email states are reporting, PA could be 15 days past the first state out so that might be 6/15.

Just got an Email response from PCS regarding the April results, the exam monitor for PA...

To: @pcshq.com>

Sent: Monday, June 7, 2010 11:39:52 AM

Subject: Pennsylvania PE results

I was speaking to you during the application process for my PE exam.

Was wondering if PCS had sent the exam results to the State of PA yet?

Response.

No, probably another week or two.

for anyone in PA I emailed the board yesterday and got the following "canned" response,

"The testing agency has 90 days after the test to send out test results."

so the wait continues for PA...

I noticed several NJ people stating they got their results back (they were actually listed in the NY results area). NJ is an EES state. Does this mean that PA should receive their results soon? Anyone have any ideas???

I noticed several NJ people stating they got their results back (they were actually listed in the NY results area). NJ is an EES state. Does this mean that PA should receive their results soon? Anyone have any ideas???
There were folks in NJ that took the test in NY, either because it was closer or because they used to live there, took it before and failed, moved to NJ, but just kept taking it in NY. I don't believe the NJ results have gone out yet.

anyone hearing anything further on PA results? NY got there results thought we would be ahead of them

Back