PA results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my wife is home and opened the mail......PASSED! :bananadoggywow: :beerchug:

Awesome! Congrats!

Describe the envelope - thin, thick, how many pages etc?
well my wife opened it from home so i don't know the exact details

from what she told me it was thin 1 page letter, i believe was in a regular size envelope.

thanks and good luck to all!@

my wife is home and opened the mail......PASSED! :bananadoggywow: :beerchug:

Awesome! Congrats!

Describe the envelope - thin, thick, how many pages etc?
well my wife opened it from home so i don't know the exact details

from what she told me it was thin 1 page letter, i believe was in a regular size envelope.

thanks and good luck to all!@
I just received my results today as well. Passed electrical power! Good luck to everyone else!

Well I couldn't wait any longer so I ran home to wait for the mail..........

I PASSED!!!! Civil/Construction

:pASSED2: :multiplespotting: :bananalama: :party-smiley-048:

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking on these boards for close to a year as it has provided a wealth of insight for taking the PE. With that said, I'm still in disbelief as I read my name and the word passed on the same sheet of paper. This was my second attempt (both times in Philadelphia). I did water resources/environmental depth.

Congrats to all that passed and good luck in the future to all those who are taking it. It's been a hell of long wait but well worth it. If I can do it, then it must be possible for everyone else on here.

Congrats everyone. And thanks to all the awesome people here and all there resources!

congrats to all who passed, it was great having others to share in the waiting and finally the long awaited celebration!!

to all who didn't make it this time...keep at it you will get there!

Back