October 2021 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't an indication of passing/licensure. My TN application has been in process this whole year before and after testing. We are still waiting on notice.
You've had a license number for a whole year ... before testing?!?!? @pantz_man said that they have a license number in the database

You've had a license number for a whole year ... before testing?!?!? @pantz_man said that they have a license number in the database
Yes, this is not my first time taking exam and waiting on results. The page that shows license number looks the exact same as when I didn't pass previously.

Yes, this is not my first time taking exam and waiting on results. The page that shows license number looks the exact same as when I didn't pass previously.
Interesting, I've never heard of someone having an actual PE license number and not having actually been licensed.

Edit: rereading your message... its' possible that your pages look different. The licenses often aren't all loaded up simultaneously. I've love to see screenshot of each of your license search screens (with any personal info obscured) @jordandj and @pantz_man

Interesting, I've never heard of someone having an actual PE license number and not having actually been licensed.

Edit: rereading your message... its' possible that your pages look different. The licenses often aren't all loaded up simultaneously. I've love to see screenshot of each of your license search screens (with any personal info obscured) @jordandj and @pantz_man
I've blacked out some information for privacy but this should give you a good indication. Maybe the license ID is what changes in TN when you are licensed.

Attachments

• 2021-12-02 12_07_10-Document1 - Word.png
    2021-12-02 12_07_10-Document1 - Word.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 39
I've blacked out some information for privacy but this should give you a good indication. Maybe the license ID is what changes in TN when you are licensed.

For a licensed PE in Tennessee, that graphic would read:

License Status Active - Fully Licensed
with "License ID" matching the "License #",
Original Date and Expiration Date would be displayed.
Rank Professional Engineer
License Activity Description Active - Fully Licensed

Has anyone checked the Mississippi Board for their name? I looked up about 7 or 8 people that I knew took the test and didn’t see anyone’s name, including mine.

Back