October 2021 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think South Dakota is starting to release the results.

I've found myself on the licensee roster with a license number...hopefully that is official.

NCEES site has not been updated yet.
Second on the SD results, my license is active so apparently I passed. No email, results pending on NCEES, but license lookup is partially updated at a minimum

I think South Dakota is starting to release the results.

I've found myself on the licensee roster with a license number...hopefully that is official.
Congrats, you're a PE!
Yes that means that they are starting to populate the database and have initiated the process to release.

Interesting, I've never heard of someone having an actual PE license number and not having actually been licensed.

It's more common than you'd think. A States pre-assign applicants a number, which will become their license number after they have satisfied the necessary requirements.

Even more States do this with their EITs. The EIT# becomes the PE# after all the PE requirements have been met.

Has anyone checked the Mississippi Board for their name? I looked up about 7 or 8 people that I knew took the test and didn’t see anyone’s name, including mine.
Mine isn't, neither is a guy I work with that took it
Can’t decide if I should be worried or relieved.
I’m starting to think we are going to have to wait until after the board meeting on Dec. 8th. Either that or everyone we know failed.
It means that they haven't started populating their license database yet.
You should be relieved. The odds that 10 randomly selected people all failed, with a nominal pass rate >60% is quite small.

This trick hasn't worked in a few years.
I know it worked a couple years ago. I saw a guy in real time in a previous WttS realized he passed when he found his name. Maybe it doesn't work anymore? IDK, but it used to.
A friend of mine that works at Neil Schaffer says the MS Board is haveing a special meeting tonight to accept the scores.
I'm surprised that this is the case. I'm not doubting the veracity of it. But it would be Mississippi the only State that currently requires a full official board meeting to certify the results before releasing. Maybe some essoteric part of their regs changed?

Maybe, but I doubt they'll input them into their database at night. But I'd love to be wrong
I doubt it. You live down there, is Mississippi the sort of State that was authorize OT for that sort of thing?

Hey, Mississippi people! Might be a good idea to start your own thread to track your state’s release of results, rather than using this map thread, which is supposed to be for notifying of new state releases pretty much exclusively!
I second that recommendation!

I am in Tennessee and I swear they must be trying to kill us with this wait.

Has someone informed our State Board that it's the 21st century, the internet exists, and almost everybody else in the entire country already has their results??

Any word on TN. This is unlike them to hold out this long.
So I did some investigating earlier this afternoon.

I am in Nashville, fairly close to the Board's office downtown, so I went and asked around to see the deal and if I could get my score whispered to me. No leads there, but eventually, that led to them giving me a direct number to someone at NCEES, who funny enough, told me the Tennessee Board are the ones *they* at NCEES are waiting on to be able to release. So TN Board apparently doesn't even seem to realize they are the ones holding up the process.

(Sorry to take up all this space on this thread; I know it's supposed to just be for the map. Also, thank you guys for doing the map!!)

I am in Nashville, fairly close to the Board's office downtown, so I went and asked around to see the deal and if I could get my score whispered to me. No leads there, but eventually, that led to them giving me a direct number to someone at NCEES, who funny enough, told me the Tennessee Board are the ones *they* at NCEES are waiting on to be able to release. So TN Board apparently doesn't even seem to realize they are the ones holding up the process.

(Sorry to take up all this space on this thread; I know it's supposed to just be for the map. Also, thank you guys for doing the map!!)

Might be worthwhile to create a separate TN thread in this sub forum. Read as: please do!

That way it will be very easy for people to find the updated info, and also not clutter up this thread.

Also, it is not generally recommended to go to your local Board’s physical location (or NCEES’s either, for that matter). I’m glad it worked out for you in that you got some additional info, even if it wasn’t that satisfying. But consider making it a one-time occurrence!

Did you let the board know what NCEES told you?

I called the board yesterday and they said they were still waiting on results from NCEES. Seems like someone is not to great at their job...

Tennessee posted at 11:03 AM… I PASSED TRANSPO, FIRST TRY!! 😭
After many correspondences TN posted...Passed Structural First Try as well!
Congratulations to both of you, I can't imagine the torture you have been thru, I just had to wait like less than 24 hours (Texas) I almost went nuts! PARTY TIME NOW!

It's one thing to email the board, but to show up at their offices to yell "give me the results" is one of the most boneheaded moves I've ever seen.

You're testing to become a professional. Act like one.

It's one thing to email the board, but to show up at their offices to yell "give me the results" is one of the most boneheaded moves I've ever seen.

You're testing to become a professional. Act like one.
With all due respect sir, you do not know the first thing about me or my professionality. I was very polite and they were very polite with me in return. It was not some sort of grand scene, I simply stopped by and asked if they knew anything that I did not. So please get off your high horse about telling me what is professional behavior.

With all due respect sir, you do not know the first thing about me or my professionality. I was very polite and they were very polite with me in return. It was not some sort of grand scene, I simply stopped by and asked if they knew anything that I did not. So please get off your high horse about telling me what is professional behavior.
Wow, man, back off the ledge!

Back