October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to lose hope up in Minnesota for the release today. When do we typically know when to call it quits for the days releases?

View attachment 26218
I almost started sobbing at work.
Oh I definitely cried... thankfully I was at home working rather than actually in the office. Though it didn't stop my boss from video calling me in congratulations when I messaged him. :) I was a mess, but it was a happy mess! It is definitely an experience you will never forget. Glad I NEVER have to go through that again. My next exam with be the PMP probably sometime next year. Though I don't expect it to be anywhere near this stressful. Congrats!!!

Yes! OHIO IS OUT & I PASSED AS WELL 🎉🎉🎉
Oh I definitely cried... thankfully I was at home working rather than actually in the office. Though it didn't stop my boss from video calling me in congratulations when I messaged him. :) I was a mess, but it was a happy mess! It is definitely an experience you will never forget. Glad I NEVER have to go through that again. My next exam with be the PMP probably sometime next year. Though I don't expect it to be anywhere near this stressful. Congrats!!!
CONGRATS! PARTY TIME

Passed WRE PE Civil in SC! Not a PE for a few more years, is it ok for me to have 'pe' in this username? 🥺
Also shout out to EET. Nazrul is the best for teaching Water Resources, he went above and beyond to teach me the concepts. I skipped deep diving into structures and materials for the breadth and made up for it in the afternoon portion (not recommended but shows his effectiveness as an instructor.)

What I remember from college and practice problems from Scribd helped me with the breadth portion. Having the EET breadth binder was good to have.

Nazrul taught water resources very well and made the environmental part very simple (I took ~2 environmental classes in college). As long as you stick to the study schedule, follow their test taking strategy and do as many of their practice problems as time will allow, you should feel very confident before and during the exam. (Only had slight nervous sweats at the beginning of depth, but quickly got over it)

Even though Civil is switching to CBT, I am confident they will be able to teach and pass many more students to come in the future!

If a person is from TX, can a failing score be skewed by their board. I remember they have something different about publishing their results.
What do you mean by skewed?

Are you asking if the board can overturn the result of the exam? Or does this have to do with the scores they report to all examinees?

Back