October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not once did I ever have a dream where I passed, except the one time where I was a PE but they started requiring PEs to retake the exam once per year to maintain their license.

I heard from a very good source that NCEES just said that they won't release results until we break the all-time spam record. Once we get 73,444 they will release results. So the best thing EVERYONE can do, is come help spam!!! We are currently just over 2/3 of the way to the beat the record.

October 2021 45k Spam Thread?

I heard from a very good source that NCEES just said that they won't release results until we break the all-time spam record. Once we get 73,444 they will release results. So the best thing EVERYONE can do, is come help spam!!! We are currently just over 2/3 of the way to the beat the record.

October 2021 45k Spam Thread?
Actually, I heard that the initial release will happen when we hit 50k, and that they will release the next state, in alphabetical order, for every 1,000 after that. So if you're in Wyoming, or a US territory, you better help us spam to 100k!

Edit to say: We're already at 50k cause I'm dumb, so expect the results to drop by 2 pm today for Alabama!

Let's get to 51k so Alaska can see their results!

Last edited:
Actually, I heard that the initial release will happen when we hit 50k, and that they will release the next state, in alphabetical order, for every 1,000 after that. So if you're in Wyoming, or a US territory, you better help us spam to 100k!

Edit to say: We're already at 50k cause I'm dumb, so expect the results to drop by 2 pm today for Alabama!

Let's get to 51k so Alaska can see their results!
I took the PE in Wyoming </3

Back