October 2021 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re wrong section bud. This is a surveying/seismic section of the PE exam forum.
I mean, easy to get confused. The title of the thread is October 2021 exam results.

Don't blame us because California wants to be special lol

I mean, easy to get confused. The title of the thread is October 2021 exam results.

Don't blame us because California wants to be special lol
It's okay @structurenole15. The thread titles in here are a little tricky. Whenever I read a thread title that's probably too good to be true, it's in this section. You're not the only one to get confused. :)

Same happens with PTOE results.

It's okay @structurenole15. The thread titles in here are a little tricky. Whenever I read a thread title that's probably too good to be true, it's in this section. You're not the only one to get confused. :)

Same happens with PTOE results.
I'm not the one that made the original post and I am NOT the one that got confused. Carry on.

alrighty then. not sure what that's about.
You insinuated that I was confused about the thread titles.
I'm simply stating that was never the case. My original reply was saying that you should be nicer about scolding someone for posting in the wrong thread, because, as you later said, the titles are easily confused.

I'll let you know that it costs you nothing to be kind to people and I hope you'll consider that in the future.

I hope you have a blessed Monday!

Back