October 2021 75k Spam Thread?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I have to type out each post individually.

So brand new house. When the electrician was running conduit in the kitchen island they nicked the kitchen sink drain line. Found out last night when there was water coming up from underneath the LVP flooring. Now the plumber is having to chisel out the slab to repair the drain line. They also have to cut apart the island a good bit. At least it's all under warranty since the house is only a week old.

So brand new house. When the electrician was running conduit in the kitchen island they nicked the kitchen sink drain line. Found out last night when there was water coming up from underneath the LVP flooring. Now the plumber is having to chisel out the slab to repair the drain line. They also have to cut apart the island a good bit. At least it's all under warranty since the house is only a week old.
Hate to hear that. It seems new builders don't take their time/cut corners and the quality of houses built in general has declined over the past couple of decades. That's the feedback I'm getting anyway.

Crossfit, crossfit, crossfit.

Now we'll see if more people show up.

What ever you do in life, never... I mean never... google Fumunga Spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back