October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please don't bug the state board reps either. just chill and stare at my model dog while you wait.
I wasn't going to bug.  I was going to politely state how much I appreciate their hard work in such a stressful time and then shmooze my way into their good graces for a more favorable response...

Congrats. Is it normally the case to receive the licensing board email prior to the NCEES result notice?
It is for DC. And I *think* SD, Montana. Certainly for a few other states.

I just called the NJ board.  The representative first said that it would be 2-3 weeks (??).  I insisted that NCEES released the results to the states yesterday, and she said that it would be at least a week for the board to email the results.  I am really hoping there was a misunderstanding!
Situation Normal. This happens every cycle with NJ, look at the previous NJ threads and WttS. It won't really be that long. 

So like...is there a State Board Dance or something every year where you guys network and stuff?  Could you give the NJ Board a call and speed 'em up?? 😀
That's not how it works. It's New Jersey that "pays people a visit" to get the them to do things. Not the other way around.

images

That's not how it works. It's New Jersey that "pays people a visit" to get the them to do things. Not the other way around.

you're not supposed to talk about that...

Plus why do you think we have to do the visiting?  Nobody wants to come here, willingly.  I mean I love it here...but that's because I'm born and raised.  And we have better bagels & pizza than anywhere else...and pork roll.  Don't like it? fight me...

you're not supposed to talk about that...

Plus why do you think we have to do the visiting?  Nobody wants to come here, willingly.  I mean I love it here...but that's because I'm born and raised.  And we have better bagels & pizza than anywhere else...and pork roll.  Don't like it? fight me...
Amen!!

And thank you for the assurance, RB.

😈 I just remembered that I'm from Philly and its my birthright and responsibility to grief New Jersey. But I've been helpful so far and I'm not sure if I should start trolling. So before I make my decision, I'll ask the New Jersey folks in this thread who's their favorite football team? 😈
Do not worry friend... Eagles here.

Back