October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I had 24 correct in AM and 24 correct in the PM for WR Civil... What does that tell me 🤔 even my diagnostic report is confusing like the exam
you did very well in PM, fi you continue same in that.. I am confident you ll do it next time !
you could have scored 30+ with little effort I guess

I have been stalking these boards for the past two days and dissappointed to still be waiting for OH results to drop, but I did just notice on the Ohio license lookup status change from "In Review - Exam Eligible" to "In Review - Fee Required". Good news? Still hope for OH today?
That’s what I’m wondering. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t release today. Historically they always release on first day. 

That’s what I’m wondering. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t release today. Historically they always release on first day. 
I see a $50 fee in my eLicense account dated today at 3:57PM, to be paid. The "final registration fee" is the only related $50 fee in Ohio. Tell-tale sign maybe? Obviously trying not to get my hopes up before seeing the NCEES dashboard update.

Has anyone heard anything regarding Illinois? If I remember correctly, someone was in touch with one of the reps over at CTS at one point?

I see a $50 fee in my eLicense account dated today at 3:57PM, to be paid. The "final registration fee" is the only related $50 fee in Ohio. Tell-tale sign maybe? Obviously trying not to get my hopes up before seeing the NCEES dashboard update.
Sounds like you're doing SCIENCE! for us. 

Back