October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious...is there a history of temporary (or permanent?) alcoholism in previous exam takers, regardless of results?  I'm not an anxious person and my heart is racing for everybody...

I feel I put my life on hold for this one shot... its so hard to do with family n all... I stayed at work till 9-10pm etc and now can’t think of myself doing it all again... I thought I was giving my best but I guess it wasn’t enough... I needed this for career and life so badly I am already 2 years late taking it ... will complete 6yrs at work this coming march... 😕
I totally understand. I graduated college at 32 and I'm 36 taking this exam. I'm already "behind the curve." We can do it though. Now we know what we need to work on and next round we will kill the test!! With the pandemic, there  has been no better time to study. ❤️ 

I would assume it's probably due to the shear amount of people taking it this time around. 
Between most exams having already transitioned to CBT and social distancing limiting the number of people who can sit at one time, I'm pretty sure significantly fewer people took the paper exam this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Between most exams having already transitioned to CBT and social distancing limiting the number of people who can sit at one time, I'm pretty sure significantly fewer people took the paper exam this time.
With April being cancelled though, they had to have two test days.  I sure wasnt going to let all my studying and references go to waste.

Link for old maps for results as someone mentioned ?

Any FL-Structural here ?

Back