October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooooooood Moooooorning Camp Ockanickon!

How are we all doing this bright and sun shiny day?!
Good morning, let's see how things go today. if it will stay sunny with a happy ending or all of the sudden, rain starts pouring with some cloud and very sad ending. 🤞

Good morning, let's see how things go today. if it will stay sunny with a happy ending or all of the sudden, rain starts pouring with some cloud and very sad ending. 🤞
Isn't it always sunny down there in Florida?  Or is that only Philadelphia?

This is strange, I think my dashboard just updated.  Under "Date Taken" I think it changed from October 2020 to October 22, 2020.  I saw something looked different but as many times as I've looked at the dashboard, cant remember if it said October 2020 or October 22, 2020 previously.

This is strange, I think my dashboard just updated.  Under "Date Taken" I think it changed from October 2020 to October 22, 2020.  I saw something looked different but as many times as I've looked at the dashboard, cant remember if it said October 2020 or October 22, 2020 previously.
No that’s definitely new lol, I had to check also 

No you're right, I just refreshed and mine did the same thing! It used to just say October, 2020

Me too!!! So scared rn

Probably just seeing things.
You're not.

If you are, I too am seeing things ..... what does it all mean?!?!? 
MDP.gif

Actually, mine did too. it was just October 2020 but after i refreshed my page, it became October 23, 2020 

Back