October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This day is getting too long after that fail result... I just want to go home sleep and stuff my face in cookies 😭😭 I should have seen that coming with how 2020 has been. I was hoping to give April 2020 and was pushed to October crowd.... I feel blah seeing all pass results 😭😭 but i am happy for u but still 😭😭😭
I am an old timer and a late bloomer to this PE game, but in my 20 years of experience, the only ones who dont get their PE are the ones who stop trying.  

This day is getting too long after that fail result... I just want to go home sleep and stuff my face in cookies 😭😭 I should have seen that coming with how 2020 has been. I was hoping to give April 2020 and was pushed to October crowd.... I feel blah seeing all pass results 😭😭 but i am happy for u but still 😭😭 just another 6-7 correct 😭🤬😡😰😂🤯 
is that a desi name Harsha ?

Last time I took the exam, I observed some states reporting results around 4 PM, so nobody give up just yet! But yeah, we're definitely burning daylight here as it's almost 3 PM and NCEES closes a little after 5.
IMO, there is too much time and money invested, too many lives on hold, to leave at 5pm.  This is what you do as a company.  This is one of the biggest days of the year for you. 

this would be understandable if these were volunteers.

I am an old timer and a late bloomer to this PE game, but in my 20 years of experience, the only ones who dont get their PE are the ones who stop trying.  
I won't give up .... I would try again...I was too late to jump on to the FE exam and finally cleared it last year December which is 4th year of me working... So I keep feeling I am already late sitting for PE in my 5th year then April was cancelled. As someone said PE does not make you a better engineer that you already were without it but well it has to be done.... So April 2021 it is :)  

If you took a prep course for the Civil: Water Resources and Environmental, and you passed - Can you give me your recommendation regarding on-demand courses? I was looking at School of PE or EET.

@TwistedLeague recommends EET. 
i passed my FE in 1997, waited until Oct 2019 to get around to taking the PE and passed after taking the school of PE on-demand prep course.  would not have been able to pass without it. civil - water resources & environmental.

Back