October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sure. We'll never know exactly how the scoring works.
They def use a cauldron, some herbs, lots of yelling, and alcohol.

Or they might be making spaghetti.

Tbh, thinking too hard about the scoring isn't truly worth it.  That's why I liked that a majority of the exam results are just pass or fail.  If I pass = Yay!  If I fail = I'm a miserable human being who doesn't deserve to live, why do I even better myself, it's not worth it, I obviously should never try to succeed again

Cloud is wonky. She would probably pass the PE on the first try after not studying out of spite. 

View attachment 19823
That is my favorite picture of cloud ever.  Top ten favorite overall. As a reward, Rocket shows how many F's he has to give.

image.png

lots of yelling, and alcohol.
Sounds like a good time!

I agree with you for the most part. Yet I feel like it's beneficial to be able to see how you performed if you failed, to some degree. For instance, the first time I took the test last year, I was very unprepared and didn't really know what to expect. My diagnostic report showed I had a lot to work on in order to pass. I've put a lot of time and effort into preparing for the second attempt at it (last week), and even though I felt A LOT more confident in my abilities on the test, I understand that it's still possible that I failed the test. And on that note, it would be great to see how I did this time, and compare that to a year ago. 

I'm not asking the NCEES to disclose everything, but at least providing us with some form of performance assessment is nice to give us an idea of where we stand in our efforts.  

There is a lot of circle talk going on here. Without the results or the diagnostic, there is only so much that can be gleaned, especially with the mix of CBT and P&P exams ongoing. I really just want pet pics. Pets don’t need to take exams and I think we should reevaluate that. This slob doesn’t contribute anything to society or to my household!

View attachment 19822
I swear my niece has given me this exact look.

We’ve gone so long without any news on PE scores, that in our pawssible hiss-teria and meowsery, we’ve turned this feed into a cat thread.

To be honest, I’m all fur it 🐈 

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the calories, none of the fun.

8812462276638.png

We’ve gone so long without any news on PE scores, that in our pawssible hiss-teria and meowsery, we’ve turned this feed into a cat thread.

To be honest, I’m all fur it 🐈 
didn't hork in my car this time! 

20201206_141613.jpg

Back