October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Power PE friends, if youve failed and feel comfortable sharing, please post here:

Colorado is almost always a Day 2 state. It would have been a pleasant surprise if they released today. 
Agreed.. wonder why it takes so long for them to release the freaking results. i mean NY, Cali and even texas released them.. oh well... 

So here's my guess on how things may roll out tomorrow.

I predict Miss to release first thing tomorrow morning.  I'd also think that Conn, Tenn, and Vermont should release in the morning before lunch.

Somewhere around local lunchtime Colorado and Minn will release.

I predict that Florida will come out sometime after lunch.

If New Mexico hasn't released yet, it will tomorrow.

New jersey, Georgia, and Hawaii should try to have a good weekend. It's probably gonna be a rough one.

This is a very ignorant question for someone with 4 years experience, and may deserve its own thread, but I only need a brief answer:

I work an an MEP consulting firm. Now that I have a PE, will my employer be able to charge clients more for my work (for hourly jobs)? Or does my employer simply charge clients $x amount per hour, regardless of what their experience is (again, ignoring % construction cost jobs, which will be the primary money makers for us). 

Just had a dream where I got an email from ncees saying they entered my score wrong and I actually failed. And when I thought I would finally have a good night’s sleep....

Back