October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just signed up on EB.  FIRST POST HERE!!!  Just took Civil Transportation for the second time (4/19 & 10/19)

A bit perturbed over what's happened here in FL . . .  Lisa Metcalf was extremely helpful in the past and seemed like she knew the ins and outs of the process well.

To Chattaneer, do you have solid reason to think the 2-6 week wait is "Fake News"?  People are on edge right now, already having waited this long, so I hope you're not just throwing a turd into the punch bowl for kicks . . . 
Lisa was still extremely helpful and seemed to know her stuff. Not saying shes done anything wrong, just sharing her response.

Wow. Guess Louisiana is behind the times again. Second day release. We last in health care, schools and this. :(  
Not that these two are related, but since being laid off wife and I have seriously been considering a move out the state. We share the same frustrations. 

Do we have anyone waiting for results from New Mexico? I think that's the only non-represented state left?

OR hasnt released yet either, at least I havent seen anything from them yet 
Just to be clear, @RBHeadge PE wasn't saying that NM was the only state not to release. He's keeping track of where users are from so he can get info on what states have released. He was asking if anyone is on the board from NM. So they can let everyone know when NM results come out.

my productivity is absolute shit today :(  . And yet colorado didn't release the results.

I'm saying to no one in particular, but to everyone as a whole.

This, right here, is the worst part of the waiting process. When your state didn't on the first day. Time will come to a stop, and everything will be focused on when the results will drop. It's awful.

@leggo PE
Agreed. It totally does suck..

RIP LA, office closed at 4:30

looks like we get a cursed friday 13th release
UWBtRBn.gif

Back