October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what waiting game figuratively killed me?  The one for the ladies room during a musical intermission.  Literally everyone over the age of 90 booked it to get there and then took their damn time fussing about.  IT'S FUCKING PANTYHOSE, GERTRUDE.  IT GOES ON THE SAME WAY IT COMES OFF.

Almost pee'd myself in Times Square.
Sounds like a perfect instance for a tactical funnel, bottle, and janitors closet.

Top? Y'all should visit the spam thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this pretty much Times Square any other time?
I mean, who hasn't pee'd in Times Square?  Am I right, or am I right?

Sounds like a perfect instance for a tactical funnel, bottle, and janitors closet.
Not going to lie, I forgot my collapsible funnel that day and didn't have one of those ultra-exciting pee-while-standing girls tube thingies.

I just shoved a 93-year old lady out of a stall and pee'd on her to show dominance.  I made eye contact with the other old ladies so they'd remember later when I was calling a taxi outside the theater.

Last edited by a moderator:
the exam day in baton rouge was a miserable rain storm most of the day

only fitting that they make us even more miserable by taking longer than previous sessions to release results

only fitting that they make us even more miserable by taking longer than previous sessions to release results
It was a miserable day in AR as well. Though I'd argue the weather was appropriate for exam day.

LOL there was a massive rainstorm in houston, which caused the power to go out and the exam was delayed by an hour....

Back