October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone from Maryland or Alabama? Those results came out the earliest last year. Please update us so that we can at least experience mass hysteria for one hour after you guys.

also I think I’m currently experiencing temporary insanity 
You know what you should do?  Go get a pint (ice cream or beer or one of those weird wine spritzy things [I won't judge (I will judge)]), take a walk.  Sit on a bench next to a lake with ducks.  Important for it to be ducks!  Swans are assholes.  Eat and/or drink pint.  Relax.

Hopefully you remember to bring your jacket.  It is cold.  Please bundle up.  I want you to be healthy for the new year.

Anyone from Maryland or Alabama? Those results came out the earliest last year. Please update us so that we can at least experience mass hysteria for one hour after you guys.

also I think I’m currently experiencing temporary insanity 
me! believe me, I will be posting on here when they are available!

I've been wonder about the NEC questions. Searchable NEC or physical book?
Don't know that you'll get either. I took the CBT in Environmental and they provide a few regulation references in the searchable manual, but not many. You just had to have knowledge of regulations for qualitative questions.

me! believe me, I will be posting on here when they are available!
YOU SHOULD ENJOY YOUR RESULTS AND HIDE THEM FROM THE WORLD.

My favorite thing about PE exam results: say it to a random waiter and they're like, "I don't know what that is, but okay, you're not getting a free dessert"

Which is bullshit.  I wanted that cookie cake.  I DESERVED IT. 

A tomato is a fruit and y'all put that on pizza with no hesitation....
It's vege....
False.  They are killers.

220px-Attack_of_the_Killer_Tomatoes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back