October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I asked this a couple days ago...

Does anyone know if the Controls cut score meeting has happened?

chocolate hazelnut dacquoise for sure!
Yes!  Perfect!  I've tried it before and I felt like my almond slivers were too thick, but I think I have an 'activity-free' Sunday coming up, so I can overnight the meringue in the oven to attempt this again!  Favorite baked good?

I know I asked this a couple days ago...

Does anyone know if the Controls cut score meeting has happened?
We have not heard any information on if it happened or not. Someone had messaged NCEES live chat a week ago asking about it and they were told no. However it did not seem like the live chat was really understanding what was being asked

in another topic - do you think that score can be cut  up to 60%? lol
Wait, you got a percentage?  I only got number correct...and even then, I feel like I still didn't pass (though I got that green box taunting me, and I don't even need to be a PE at my current job)

pack it up for the day?  sure this is all part of cyber warefare group testing out their enhanced interrogation techniques ...

results will never come ... we have all been terminated!!

Very super random as* question: Are the PE CBT exams open book or do you get a review manual like the FE?

My biggest fear is I keep failing the PE exam until it becomes CBT then keep failing it some more....

giphy.gif

Back