October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually not angry just getting tired of old timers on here pretending like since they had to wait for years for their results that we shouldn't push for a better service from the people we pay taxes to. It's like OK Boomer all over the place in here. So I figured I'd defend those that are frustrated.
You tell those Boomers!

I'm actually not angry just getting tired of old timers on here pretending like since they had to wait for years for their results that we shouldn't push for a better service from the people we pay taxes to. It's like OK Boomer all over the place in here. So I figured I'd defend those that are frustrated.
It sounds like it's just your entitled way of thinking and an instant gratification mindset that are getting you frustrated.

Which is why they're transitioning everything over to CBT. I don't get your point.
My point was just that it clearly can be done in days, so acting like it takes weeks for a properly vetted process is just silly.

The only reason I slightly think the 8-10 weeks/results not coming out already is unfair, is the fact that registration has opened for the April 2020 exam. I want to be able to get my results and start studying/register for the new exam so im not mindlessly studying. Unless I can register and get my money back if I find out i passed then ignore everything I just said about me getting mad. 
And this:

image.png

My parents are not old!  

For the folks that seem utterly flabbergasted by the fact that people expect results before the "8 - 10 weeks release window."

View attachment 15034
Nah, It's just the liberal millennials that just want things handed to them at this point and dont want to do the work/follow the rules until they get what they want....

Back