October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Probably, there's a lot of mining and engineering in Wyoming so we usually have representation from there.

The states we tend to have lack representation from are: North Dakota, South Dakota, Mississippi, Kentucky,  USVI, PR, and Guam. To a lesser extent DC, Alaska, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

We've never had anyone from CNMI.
Puerto Rico here!

Interesting I just looked and GA added a PE license today.  Typically if that person is from out of state it will  be added by comity.  Today the most recent licence was added by examination, which typically only happens around exam results. 
How do you know it was by exam? If it's just the Georgia address, it's probably that he moved to Georgia recently and was granted comity.

noPE said:
yep, issued 12/6/19 expires 12/31/20. 
Could you remove that guy's name and location? I know people could find it based on license, but just in case.

Interesting I just looked and GA added a PE license today.  Typically if that person is from out of state it will  be added by comity.  Today the most recent licence was added by examination, which typically only happens around exam results. 
It's highly likely that this individual took the CBT exam.. GA seems to issue a few licenses by examination every other week or so.

I am also watching the GA licensing site as my CBT result was released almost 5 1/2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting on a number... but I'm having a lot of fun watching this chat. Thank you for the work-day entertainment and best of luck to all!

Does this mean we are getting results today?

Does this mean we are getting results today?
tenor.gif

Georgia releases later than other states. There's NO WAY, they get the results, start issuing licenses before three dozen other states give the "okay" to NCEES to release.

Back