October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably, there's a lot of mining and engineering in Wyoming so we usually have representation from there.

The states we tend to have lack representation from are: North Dakota, South Dakota, Mississippi, Kentucky,  USVI, PR, and Guam. To a lesser extent DC, Alaska, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

We've never had anyone from CNMI.
well there were 15 of us in October so... and I think I'm the only one who has posted for the maps since April 2018

well there were 15 of us in October so... and I think I'm the only one who has posted for the maps since April 2018
Weeeeird. Sacramento is always packed, I always feel like cattle when they're processing us: there's a narrow footbridge you have to cross to get into the testing area so it feels especially like the captive-bolt chute.

There’s certainly a benefit to living in the less populous side of the state. There were 60 examiners in Spokane when I took the October 2018 exam.
My very first attempt was actually in Salem, OR. Couple hundred at most. Tried again in California. THOUSANDS (at least, it seems like it).

Interesting I just looked and GA added a PE license today.  Typically if that person is from out of state it will  be added by comity.  Today the most recent licence was added by examination, which typically only happens around exam results. 

Interesting I just looked and GA added a PE license today.  Typically if that person is from out of state it will  be added by comity.  Today the most recent licence was added by examination, which typically only happens around exam results. 
How did you look for new licences?

How did you look for new licences?
http://verify.sos.ga.gov/verification/

If you click on the name it will give you the detail of how it was obtained.  EDITED THIS POST TO REMOVE ANY License NUMBER TO DOX SOMEONE.  That being said you can get to the most recent license number by process of elimination on the public forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back