October 2019 P.E. ELECTRICAL POWER

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Failed NY - 46/80.  Glad to see I'm trending downwards.  Had a 49/80 two years ago.
Had a 47 and 49 last two times. Decided to take a review course this time.  I really wouldn’t be surprised if I did worse this time.  Still waiting for results though.

Had a 47 and 49 last two times. Decided to take a review course this time.  I really wouldn’t be surprised if I did worse this time.  Still waiting for results though.
I did improve in a couple areas.  Was pleased about that.  

Random question:  How does PE licensing in Canada work?  Considering adding health care coverage for my wife and son would cost me over $11K extra per year and Canada is #4 in the world for raising kids.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/best-raising-children
I have a friend in Canada and my brother in law lives there too. If you have a Canadian degree all you have to sit for is an ethics type exam. If you do not have a canadian degree you have an interview first, this is a technical interview with a panel. If they approve then you take the ethics exam. You get a PEng. It is really easy to get if you have a degree from Canada and not too difficult otherwise. 

I got an email from Justin of EngProGuides and also almost fecking died. 

Every email is giving me mini heart attacks. Even tho I'm pretty sure VT will be mid-morning tomorrow

Back