October 2019 P.E. ELECTRICAL POWER

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
48/80 Failed first time.

When I saw the two categories that got me me the most I wasnt surprised.

The NFPA questions I know I missed the 4 or so and thats my fault for taking the risk of not buying it.

Then batteries got me on devices.

Overall just disappointed but seeing my score j am ready for round 2. I almost had it I just need to refocus and knock it out in the spring

Is there a separate thread where people that fail post their diagnostic? I am curious to see rough areas. 

Is there a separate thread where people that fail post their diagnostic? I am curious to see rough areas. 
Some have posted it here, in the cut score thread in the Oct 2019 forum, and in the map thread. There isnt a specific power cut score thread. I did make one for april 2019 tho

Wow I just checked mine...40/80.  That's worse than last time...I scored 43/80 in October 2018.  I'm shocked to be honest.  I really felt I did better this time.  I'm pretty bummed.  Not because I failed, but because I put in so much time and effort only to do worse.Not only that, but I"m looking at my diagnostic and find I did the worst on stuff I felt I did best on.  

Best of luck to others.

Latest posts

Back