October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, hi, I'm here!  Had to go do "work" for a little bit, but I'm back and ready to spam!

Yeah I really enjoy sites where I get to play private investigator and dig deep into old reports and see what's going on.  
Yessss, my first job was doing funding applications and rooting around through environmental docs, state requirements, and federal regulations became my strong suit.  Now, I'm an inspector, so there's a little research involved, but not nearly as much as there was on that megaproject.

I know it's the end of the day.  But I still keep hitting "refresh."  I've officially lost my mind.

ok yay! working late/reading through a tedious document but I like tedious documents bc I'm weird like that spam!
I think it would really depend on the tedious document for me to say I like reading tedious documents.

Yeah I really enjoy sites where I get to play private investigator and dig deep into old reports and see what's going on.  
Ah yes, this would interest me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back