October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm true or not SPAM!
GUEST_439b381d-5e22-4015-b833-a4399f323205

I've had two very long meetings today.

Talked to a couple of PEs here at work who asked "so how is studying going?" lol They are so out of touch with this whole thing. I love it. 

I think my favorite part is when they say "oh there's no way I could do any of that now" when showing them my practice exams. Ahhhh good times.

To be honest, I actually want you to pass more than anything. That's quite a journey.
awww thank you 

I've had two very long meetings today.

Talked to a couple of PEs here at work who asked "so how is studying going?" lol They are so out of touch with this whole thing. I love it. 

I think my favorite part is when they say "oh there's no way I could do any of that now" when showing them my practice exams. Ahhhh good times.
my coworker is taking it this spring and he got materials from one of our other coworkers (G) who gave me the stuff too. shame what G gave us is from 2011/2012. and there's been 2-3 updates on the codes since then plus a massive exam spec overhaul. G didn't even take it that long ago so he shouldn't be so out of touch (he passed in 2017 i think) 

also v happy my coworker didn't ask me for a reference - i don't want to write them for anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back