October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my favorite part is when they say "oh there's no way I could do any of that now" when showing them my practice exams. Ahhhh good times.
Aint that the truth. I hit peak engineer preparedness the Wednesday before the exam. That was five years and 2 months ago. I doubt I'd score about a 40% if I had to take the exam right now.

Spam!

$("a:contains('Chattaneer')").css("color","green");
$("a:contains('WaitingonResults')").css("color","red");

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a Mozilla extension that will auto-refresh your tabs for you so you don't have to do that, that's what I did. Although in practice, I think it's just best to wait for the email from NCEES.
Thats no fun. There's a certain catharsis in pressing the F5 key

Based on our two data points saying that PE results were released, then obviously all the results have been released and I don't know why people are complaining?
One of the users suggested staging a hunger strike on another board. I mean, I'm probably too fat to pull it off, but I have to appreciate the ingenuity. 😂

That gif is so handy.
I am a big fan of this one as well.  It is basically what RB says every time I have a new crackpot theory.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back