October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Maryland, despite a decades of being last or near last, has been consistently one of the earliest the last few years.

I am NOT joking when I say that I'm relying on you to tell me if/when you got your results. That's how I know its legit and not the usual parade of photoshop trolls.
I've added the NCEES site to my home page tab options thingy. lol As soon as I sit down at my desk, I log on and keep refreshing. By 2 PM, I usually know it's not gonna happen.

Yep. Maryland, despite a decades of being last or near last, has been consistently one of the earliest the last few years.

I am NOT joking when I say that I'm relying on you to tell me if/when you got your results. That's how I know its legit and not the usual parade of photoshop trolls.
I can't wait for you to have no one to help you for VT. that's going to be a great feeling 

I tried working out after work but my kid's "Look-at-me-clap-my-hands! Listen-to-me-sing!" phase crowds my ability to focus on almost anything else

Last edited by a moderator:
So I finally got myself together and woke up an hour early to work out this morning.
I've been getting up later and later. I still have been working out, but not as long as I should...what are your secrets? I think I just need to throw my phone across the room so I don't spend 30 min on IG before crawling out of bed.

I've been getting up later and later. I still have been working out, but not as long as I should...what are your secrets? I think I just need to throw my phone across the room so I don't spend 30 min on IG before crawling out of bed.
well, yes that could work. lol 

I've found that laying my workout clothes out right next to my bed is a good motivator. When I wake up, it's the first thing I see and then I'm all "okaaaay, fiiiiine" lol

I can't seem to find a way to get back to an actual gym, so I've slowly built out a little workout situation at home. I have a treadmill (because I don't run in anything less than 20 degrees anymore), a few sets of free weights, some bands, and a yoga mat. I want to buy a spin bike and some medicine balls. But now I want a rack for the weights and balls because who has time to break a toe?

So in two days, my body will be ready to go by 5 am everyday (even on Saturdays :( )

TOP!
i'm getting there as well because dog LOL

i lifted last night so this morning was a little slow but I'm going to be shifting my alarm earlier tomorrow so I can run before I take her out (she isn't old enough to run with me and is also afraid of walks rn)

you can set a timer on apps that'll close them out on you. and if you have Android, there's the Digital Health thing in your settings. Plus switching it to red light at night (since the blue light is shown to disturb sleep) 

I can't seem to find a way to get back to an actual gym, so I've slowly built out a little workout situation at home. I have a treadmill (because I don't run in anything less than 20 degrees anymore), a few sets of free weights, some bands, and a yoga mat. I want to buy a spin bike and some medicine balls. But now I want a rack for the weights and balls because who has time to break a toe?
i got my rack at Play It Again Sports because my dumbbell collection grew. And building one wasn't as cost effective 

i got my rack at Play It Again Sports because my dumbbell collection grew. And building one wasn't as cost effective 
We've got a little exercise area in our office...I put my free weights on an old tv stand. WHICH ISN'T GREAT I KNOW but it's working for the time being :D  We also have an old, small flat screen TV so I can do youtube workouts...I highly recommend Sydney Cummings' workouts, she kicks my ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back