October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By that I mean, there are two solid camps on this site. Camp A vehemently hates that Camp B trolls them with strings of posts attempting to achieve those lyrics.

I guess there's also Camp C. They don't care either way.

By that I mean, there are two solid camps on this site. Camp A vehemently hates that Camp B trolls them with strings of posts attempting to achieve those lyrics.

I guess there's also Camp C. They don't care either way.
There’s also Camp D, in which I pretend to hate it so that it’s more fun for the trolls.

Day 40 of The Suck.

It's Mrs. I.Am's birthday, which would make an Ohio results release today awesome... Luckily, there's a slightly better chance of that than the survival of a snowball in the underworld.

:waitwall:

Some of it might be from shoveling & fighting with the snowblower 

Day 40 of The Suck.

It's Mrs. I.Am's birthday, which would make an Ohio results release today awesome... Luckily, there's a slightly better chance of that than the survival of a snowball in the underworld.

:waitwall:
Wait, are @Will.I.Am and Miss.I.Am both engineers?  Both going for PE?  Oh dear, that is an awful lot of letters in one bed.

I lifted in my basement last night and I'm mildly sore
I GOT THE TOP SCORE IN MY CLASS LAST NIGHT BOXING AND I AM KINDA WORRIED ABOUT FITNESS.

Also...the one guy in class didn't sign in.  I'm pretty sure he got a higher score than me since guys...just hit harder easier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back