October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too lazy to photoshop today... I'm only awake cause one my coworker wont stop moving around
Is it bad that my thoughts automatically went to, "Well, don't do work in bed and their snuggling won't bother you".

*Edit* Of course the post describing two engineering co-workers in bed is a top post

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashlei sounds like a fake name, or the name of someone I went to high school with, both things that eliminate this "person" from working at NCEES.  

Where I assume everyone is named John, Charlie, or Ed.  Good solid engineer names.
NCEES is in South Carolina. Ashlei is totally normal name down there.

And I doubt engineers make up even a plurality of their workforce.

Depends on the level of commitment.  Might be more like soft restraints one can't hurt self or others with.
518fSMEa2oL.jpg

Is it bad that my thoughts automatically went to, "Well, don't do work in bed and their snuggling won't bother you".

*Edit* Of course the post describing two engineering co-workers in bed is a top post
Teleworking Party !!!!!!!!!!!! I can use that

also am i the only one who remembers ashlei is a real person at NCEES? we all talked to her last session

So have one of my favorite types of projects (new department store) ... except in remodel form, fast tracked, with a transitioning architectural team between offices, and nobody wants to make decisions.  I have spent most of this day wanting to punch someone.  And nobody will respect the slab.  Gahaaaaaaaaaaaa!
One must always respect the slab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back