October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true. I love South Carolina. 
gaffney-peach.jpg

also am i the only one who remembers ashlei is a real person at NCEES? we all talked to her last session
Last spring the week before the results were released I went on NCEES chat and pestered about when the results would be released. She told me they wouldn't be released that week. Saved me a week of constant checking. I was surprised they actually gave out that info. I didn't have EB at the time. 

HOLES EVERYWHERE!

And it is a raised 2-way slab, not composite.  
We have a slab that recently lifted because the client didn't believe us when we said the water level was going to recharge/go higher once they stopped pumping with their multiple well points and they needed a more robust foundation (not just slab on grade).

Yeah it's real. It's a major landmark along I-85 in South Carolina. Surrounded by peach tree plantations.

Everyone is the region has strong feelings about it.
"Strong feelings".  I looked at that and muttered to myself, 'why does that butt have a penis?'.  I cannot make eye contact with my supervisor anymore.

But yeah, poor Ashlei. She must have it so quiet almost all of the time, and then BAM, the PE exam rolls around again.
Like the prettiest belle at the ball!  All the suitors calling on her, only to find out her sister (the exam) is the one they're really interested in!  Alas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back