Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much. They required very detailed knowledge to answer and were multiple parts. There would be no human way to answer the questions without multiple very thick references. That format was designed such that each question took an hour to solve.

The current format is designed to be about 6 minutes/question.
Right. And at least for Civil, some study material never changed from the hour long problems with seven parts to it. I never wasted my time with those because it just doesn't represent the test format anymore. Maybe some of the info was relevant but not much in my opinion. Some people use those to study still but I think they should be re-evaluated by PPI and whoever else.

EET was big help for the afternoon. I think for morning, it doesn't matter which course you take, it is all the same. Civil-Transportation here btw...
I Agree!! EET was a very smart investment I took Civil Construction and Samir is just a true professional. I just sent him a thank you e-mail. I remember one time he and I were going back and forth regarding a solution for a problem. Long story short he agreed with my solution and amended the class notes. He is very knowledgeable and really cares about making PEs!!

Did the date change on the NCEES dashboard for anyone prior to getting their result?

It's legit.

Thank goodness I passed...taking the exam while pregnant was bad enough...taking it with a one year old would be worse =p
Taking the exam while pregnant should deserve an extra award! Or at least a few extra minutes for bathroom breaks. I have 16 month twins. Fortunately i got to leave them at home with dad during the exam ;-)

Finding adequate study time was a struggle. Fingers still crossed for a pass here in GA!

I did pass from the first time after being out of school 15 years----Grade 92%

Very happy

Back