Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of a weird circumstance for me as an IL test taker. We got results from the CTS website on late Friday afternoon. Unfortunately I failed. Does the diagnostic breakdown appear on your NCEES dashboard along with your result once it gets sent to them? I’m hoping I can see my score on Monday once NCEES posts my results. Thanks for the help. 
Sorry it wasn't a pass this time, but you'll get 'em next time! Yes. Once NCEES has your results posted, there will be a link to the diagnostic report on your dashboard. 

so quiet this week. I remember last week monday, it was like boiling. I will never forget last Monday in the rest of my life tho. so much joy 
I remember last Monday, followed by the excruciating wait and constant refreshing of multiple webpages until PA released results early Wednesday afternoon. Thanks engineerboards for killing my productivity monday, tuesday and half of wednesday! :)  

Looking forward to trolling this spring when its time. The number of posts I read on here that at first glance I said to myself "wait what....really?". 

PA still hasn't "officially" released results for all test-takers, though NCEES released the results to their portal 3 days after the results started filtering out to other states.  I queried last week on the status; the reply I received was (verbatim): "Once our tech people figure out how to extract and upload the exam results", they will be posted in the BPOA portal.  Not very encouraging.

Happy holiday everyone! Passing this exam at this round really makes my holiday! for those who did not pass this round, you guys will make the cut next round! 

5a3124346737f_October2017PEResultsMap(FINAL).thumb.gif.6b4febe7a12fd8ae1f3db8041f774afc.gif
Kentucky data point FWIW....October 2017 PE

image.png

Back