Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What time of day are the results posted.  First AM or just whenever?
It looks like International results were released around 11:30 EST, then nationally at 12:00 EST today.  If your state releases them later, it will just depend on your state.  Georgia gave NCEES the okay to send out the results email at about 10:30 in the morning, 2 days after the initial results release, for the April 2017 test.

EET was big help for the afternoon. I think for morning, it doesn't matter which course you take, it is all the same. Civil-Transportation here btw...

Anybody have any idea how long Louisiana takes to release compared to other states?

I've seen this thread. Now I can't stop refreshing my NCEES results page. Ughhhhh

I've been spending the last 2-3 months in these forums (just watching), it is been a really nice time guys and I just wanted to say Thank you!  Took the test in NY and now that the results are out I am waiting to open the notification tonight with my wife (She deserves because of the help with my kids while I was studying). Hopefully... good news.  This wait is killing me...
Now THAT is some will power.

Back