Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of us who love in, or took the exam in,  non-day one release states, it’s a fair bet any productivity will be nil until results are released. 

So hurry up and release so we can go back to being functional engineers again! 
Engineers are Functional?

Clearly you’re working in the wrong office, then. It’s a regular thing around here to come in and there be donuts or cupcakes or stuff like that
No, I meant Functional. However, your reference of donuts is intriguing.  *Homer Simpson Drools*

I've been spending the last 2-3 months in these forums (just watching), it is been a really nice time guys and I just wanted to say Thank you!  Took the test in NY and now that the results are out I am waiting to open the notification tonight with my wife (She deserves because of the help with my kids while I was studying). Hopefully... good news.  This wait is killing me...

For those of us who love in, or took the exam in,  non-day one release states, it’s a fair bet any productivity will be nil until results are released. 

So hurry up and release so we can go back to being functional engineers again! 
IDK, my results are out and productive and/or functional are not words I would use to describe me right now.

tenor.gif

I've been spending the last 2-3 months in these forums (just watching), it is been a really nice time guys and I just wanted to say Thank you!  Took the test in NY and now that the results are out I am waiting to open the notification tonight with my wife (She deserves because of the help with my kids while I was studying). Hopefully... good news.  This wait is killing me...
Wow you have your result and are waiting? Kudos to you buddy. That would be rough...

Back