NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Linda emailed me back... and this is the response I got...

"I am told maybe by the end of this week."

Well, that was enlightening.

:brick:

That is just horrible. We need to write some letters.

I may try to draft something up this week.

Ed

Why dont they just send the results out in August. No no how bout September, yeah thats it............ :tone:

Then you have to realize, some of these workers at the board dont give a sh@#.

Good enough for government work i suppose.

:brick:

This forum is more informative than the actual NCBELS site.

Well you can certainly understand why they wouldn't have a sense of urgency about adding hundreds of dues paying members to their rolls....wait.... what??

<_<

OK just got a reply from NC, seems there has been a policy change. First of all the results are scheduled to go out on Friday. They presume everyone will have recieved there results on Monday, and (from what I can gater), they will update the directory then. SO everyone back to work in NC. It sounds like Saturday or Monday is the day. I will not be calling or emailing them again, as recomened.

:prayers: :drunk:

:bow:

You wore them down until they gave you an acceptable answer.

Now back to waiting... hoping... wishing...

:prayers:

Well, that is an answer - I don't like it, but it's something - thanks for staying on it, hanners

seriously, i think results will be posted on the websie tomorrow.

from what i have heard from some co-workers:

Every year a new batch of EITs call to harrass the board on a daily basis :) . And every year the NC Board says that results will be mailed before the website is updated. For the past 4 years or so the website is updated at least three days before you get the verdict in the mail////

:hung:

moderator: how about a grim reaper smiley ?? :D

we did get lots of rain. I work in Cary, just outside of Raleigh, and we got quite a bit of rain. So much that it leaked in our office and fried our phone, email and internet board. I went all day without checking the board and searching on 31869. I didn't know what to do, so i just worked.
Kruger?

to be honest i wish there was a way only the examinees and registered users could look up numbers. we have had people in the past run around and gossip about who passed before the examinees even knew. it takes away the joy of telling people if you passed or the pain if you didn't. oh well we will know soon enough.

Latest posts

Back