NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No update from Linda. Maybe she is updating the website as we speak :prayers:

My husband just emailed and there is nothing in the mail except bills. :cry:

Just checked 31950 and there was a name. I do believe it was a commity name though. Thank god, because my name was still not there.

To all:

First off, *thank you* to all of you guys who continue to call and harass the NC licensing board. Stay on them until they cave in and give up some durn information.

secondly, GO HURRICANES!!!!!!!!!! Stanley cup baby yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

:claps:

Looking forawrd to my new framed PE certificate (hopefully). I have already reserved a place on my cubicle wall.

>Shout out< to WarEagleEngr

I just checked the directory (because I am obsessed), and if you search on 319*, there are now up to 31960!!! I got excited but realized most of the new people are from out of state!!!! :wtf:

Its good to know NCBELS knows how to update the directory... now if they would update it with our results... :prayers:

OK, now that I got my pants cleaned up from last night I wonder if today will be the day. We now know they are able to update the directory, so that can't be a "drawback". They were able to assign numbers to people out of state so I assume they can assign them to us. I just hope they don't wait until Friday night to post the information.

Please NCBELS. put us out of our missery :drunk: :suicide:

Yeah, that was a lot of fun....especially when one of the newbies had my last name - :kick:

They don't seem to be returning e-mails at this point.....c'mon NCBELS - JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No reply from Linda yet.

Maybe they are all hung over from the game last night???? :drunk:

Hey guys,

I'm in the same boat as yall waiting for SC results. It seems like the results coming in has slowed down, not sped up. This has dragged on way too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
:brick: you get a whole new level of respect for those that have come before us......December was worse! I just hope I don't get to say.....June was worse, in December!!!!!

Just called the board. They said the results will be going out the end of this week. When I asked if they would be on the web sooner, they said they would show up in the mail. I guess I did not phrase the question correctly.

I need my results!!

cd,

I heard the same statement from my board with regards to the results showing up in the mail before the web first. The told me I would get the results by mail first but I find that hard to believe since all the other times the results are posted on the website first. Maybe there saying that so the won't get bugged anymore.

Ya same thing here. The online directory is asways updated one to two days before results are recieved via postal service.

If they would just tell us the truth, and give us an accurate time line I would stop calling and I imagine most everyone would.

How long can it take to post a note on the website?

Latest posts

Back