NJ OCT 2013 RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same here. I heard that some states are raising the test fee too. I think Ohio is now around $350
to take all 3 exams in Cali its $875...y'all are complaining about peanuts over here... :smileyballs:
Someone robbed the cookie monster then. I only had to pay $810.60 in California for the three exams.

California Application Fees (to CA DCA) = $125

CA License Exam Fees (to CA DCA) = $300

NCEES Exam Fees = $265

Seismic CBT Fees (to Prometric) = $60.30

Survey CBT Fees (to Prometric) = $60.30

Total in Fees = $810.60

http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/applicants/exam_fees_to_ncees_prometric.shtml

way to be everyone... i felt the same way when i passed nj, i printed out the notice just incase it was a mistake and they tried to take it back hahah... i went out and bought myself A nice steaks, and a bottle of wine and had a celebratory dinner with my wife... enjoy it guys

THEN GO GET THAT CASHHHH MONEY

then pay the activation fee for NJ, they will then issue your license and number. then in about two or three months you will receive your wall(diploma) certificate in the mail.

Mike,

Congrats Man. Enjoy the feeling. I have been checking in here every few hours to see your results. Happy for you.

I was also so emotional i could barely tell the wife the first time...i had to text her...hahaha

same here. I heard that some states are raising the test fee too. I think Ohio is now around $350
to take all 3 exams in Cali its $875...y'all are complaining about peanuts over here... :smileyballs:
Someone robbed the cookie monster then. I only had to pay $810.60 in California for the three exams.

California Application Fees (to CA DCA) = $125

CA License Exam Fees (to CA DCA) = $300

NCEES Exam Fees = $265

Seismic CBT Fees (to Prometric) = $60.30

Survey CBT Fees (to Prometric) = $60.30

Total in Fees = $810.60

http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/applicants/exam_fees_to_ncees_prometric.shtml
Lol. i really don't think these guys care with their resutls being posted just now...but thanks for the breakdown...i only need the survey so i gave ball park #s based on previous fees.

Did you ever hear of the difference between a Mechancial (ME) and a Civil (CE)...ME=Miniscual Evaluator , CE=Close Enough!

Lol. i really don't think these guys care with their resutls being posted just now...but thanks for the breakdown...i only need the survey so i gave ball park #s based on previous fees.

Did you ever hear of the difference between a Mechancial (ME) and a Civil (CE)...ME=Miniscual Evaluator , CE=Close Enough!

These guys don't care anyways; I am just bored and happened to have just finished my PE exam cost spreadsheet (with fees, books, etc), so the numbers were up.

Back