NFL season 2019

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, I hate the Eagles, but I route for the 40 year old dude when he gets a chance to play, was hoping he would get the W.

But I never saw what everyone saw in Wentz either

I'm not a Mary Jane "fan" but I guess after 7 years of living here its funny to me  that people  still have to get a fake doctor to write them a scrip for weed..

Last edited by a moderator:
ba677d37447582dd8c11e0c25c854bc3.jpg

I thought this game was great!

Well it looks like the Titans finally ran out of gas! and Patrick Mahomes executed the plays just like Andy Reid drew them up! ;)

I didn't watch the NFC Championship, but how did Jimmy G get away with only having to throw the ball 8 times?  There running stats were not crazy, were there just a bunch of turnovers or terrible special teams play by the fudge packers?

Well it looks like the Titans finally ran out of gas! and Patrick Mahomes executed the plays just like Andy Reid drew them up! ;)

I didn't watch the NFC Championship, but how did Jimmy G get away with only having to throw the ball 8 times?  There running stats were not crazy, were there just a bunch of turnovers or terrible special teams play by the fudge packers?
The Packers forgot to pack their defense for the trip. 49ers got a lead early and just sat on it, basically controlling the clock and doing whatever they wanted to.

I heard the 49ers starters actually watched the second half of their game from the bar at TGI Fridays down the street.

Back