NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mwhvonhRNP1qclcbeo1_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He had no chance in catching that. Brady's throw sucked and was under thrown. I only see it this way because I like cam newton more than Tom Brady.

As much as I hate the Pats and haven't seen the replay, from what I heard, the guy was being bear hugged in the end zone. I don't care if that throw is in the next county, that should be a pass interference call.

As much as I hate the Pats and haven't seen the replay, from what I heard, the guy was being bear hugged in the end zone. I don't care if that throw is in the next county, that should be a pass interference call.
they threw the flag and then just said. "no penalty...game over". that;s pretty weak.

Of course the pats should have stopped SC's last drive too.

RG: you must've loved Tom whining at the ref at the end of the game.

Even as a Panther fan it was a questionable call, but you get those every game. This one just happened to come on the last play. It was a great game by both teams and I'm happy we came out on top, but it could have very easily went the other way. I know that if they would have called it I wouldn't have been screaming terrible call, I'd have been screaming at Keuchly for interfering with him. One thing I do know, is that Gronk would have never made the catch because Lester was in between him and the ball. At best he would have stopped the interception from happening.

^That's the best time to gloat!

I don't think they exactly made the wrong call last night, it came down to a judgment call, and the refs deemed it uncatchable. But I wonder if the defender wasn't on Gronk like nobody's business if the pass might have been a little more catchable.

Aww well, it sucks.

Ooh, what's that I see on the schedule next week? Seyton Manning and Benedict Welker coming to town? Perhaps the Colorado folks and the New Englanders should make a friendly wager. Well ok, maybe I'm not a New Englander. I sorta grew up in NY, moved there after college, now I'm a Dakotan. Whatever, let's go Pats.

Ill pull for New England next week. I have had my fill of poor white trash folks wearing there broncos gear..

Always another spot on this train. Cross the bridge...

(I knew a guy in MA that was a huge Yankee fan. As a Mets fan, he always told me to cross the (Triboro) bridge and join the Dark Side.)

its just for this week.. As my team spirals out of control ( months ago) my only joy in life is seeing the white trash ladies in the office sad after the broncos lose (of course only happened once)

they have got to know that Peyton is always great during the regular season but usually blows it when it counts...

minisnick got a mini NE patriots football quarterback dude in his kids meal last night. So now he can play bear vs pats anytime he wants.

Brady when he found out they have the Broncos next:

bradying.jpg
That's a pretty bold statement. Peyton doesn't have much success against New England and I don't think I'd want to be playing the Patriots a week after a loss like the suffered last night.

The fact that the Panthers were able to run/throw pretty much anything they wanted all night makes me think that Manning will be able to do at least the same if not better. Plus, the Denver D has really stepped up over the last few weeks giving up less than 20 points per game...

Back