NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texans fire Kubiak... And the only part of

that story I find interesting is guess who is interim head coach? Wade Phillips. I think he has been an interim head coach more than anyone else in the league?

Texans fire Kubiak... And the only part of

that story I find interesting is guess who is interim head coach? Wade Phillips. I think he has been an interim head coach more than anyone else in the league?
He was the interim coach when Kubiak had the warning stroke a few weeks ago. Also he was the Head Coach at Dallas for some time. His track record is less than impressive.

He was also the interim bead coach when Dan reeves resigned from Atlanta.. He went 3-1...

He was also the head coach in Denver for a couple of years after Dan Reeves left...

I'm stuck watching the snowbowl between Detroit and Philly. 2nd half is significantly better than the 1st though...

Hey the Pack comes away with a win! :woot:

Quite a few snowy fields for some of the games today. Pretty cool to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey the Pack comes away with a win! :woot:

Quite a few snowy fields for some of the games today. Pretty cool to see.
I know falcon fans that are actually happy that atlanta found a way to lose that game. :blink:

they will fuck up the draft regardless (unless they let Rich McKay draft) they need to get rid of current GM..

but I always root for them to win & I hate WT GB fans...

Back