NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy game. Brady has completed his last 9 10 passes and now we have a game going on. 24-21

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...it's looking up

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, I know the third bucs victory was pretty tense but come on, it was worth watching!!!

Yeah I know you weren't talking about the bucs, there's only one type of nfl fan talking about the bucs... Bucs fans, but still I had to get my gloat on.

I got a chuckle reading these posts. I was doing some other stuff and turned on the game with 2:00 plus remaining in the half. A good time to start watching for a Pats fan.

I will say, I'm glad I didn't go to the game. Too cold and too late.

My brother went with my nephew. He did not get to bed until 3.

I got a chuckle reading these posts. I was doing some other stuff and turned on the game with 2:00 plus remaining in the half. A good time to start watching for a Pats fan.

I will say, I'm glad I didn't go to the game. Too cold and too late.

My brother went with my nephew. He did not get to bed until 3.

I've been to a couple of SNF/MNF games there. Plus I used to take the gameday train there, which is slow as shit, then I had to drive back from the Dedham train station to Farmingburg. I tried to tough it out at work the first couple times and was useless. I ended up working it out with my boss that I would come in at 10 and either stay late or use vaca time.

What a game. I was pretty dejected at halftime (who buttered up the football?) and thought about switching it off, but figured the Pats get the ball to start the 2nd half, I'll watch the first drive and see where it goes. Overtime was a complete heart attack until that botched punt return.

And I get the Pats game in my market today, woot!

Good Lord does Geno Smith ever suck. In all fairness, I have been badmouthing him even in his college days when he was a Heisman front-runner, up until they played a team that actually had corners/safeties.

Back