NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, anyone remember this:
How could I forget?

But I can also sum up last season and this season for NY.

EliManningSad_original.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Browsing through channels yesterday evening and was surprised to hear Michaels & Collinsworth voices on NBC for Sun. night football. I was like, whaaaa? Didn't think preseason started until this coming Thurs. Apparently this was deemed the "hall of fame" game? :huh:

I just wait until the Krogers is all painted up orange and blue when you walk in the door to know that its football season

Wow, seriously?? As if the Jets needed any "help" this season. And a sucker punch, really? What's going on over there Supe?!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/11/geno-smith-sucker-punched-in-jets-locker-room-out-6-10-weeks/

LOL.

At least now we can put Petty in (Ryan Shitzpatrick will tank in the first week or two). Geno Smith has, and always will, suck the big one. Although now, it will be through a straw.

As for the sucker punch, I've come to expect nothing less from anyone who comes from the state of Lousyana.

^ this morning on the sports radio show I listen to, they said it really wasn't a sucker punch at all (which still doesn't excuse the act). Geno was supposedly up in this guys face and started pointing at him and even making contact. And apparently this IK guy has a history of having a short fuse. Probably not the best battle to choose.

Furthermore, it was also reported that this was over an amount of $600. Don't NFL players carry around $100's like I carry around $1's? LOL...ridiculous. And the season hasn't even started yet... <smh>

I'm fairly sure the locker room toilet paper comes from the US Mint. He could have just handed him a roll.

Back