NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, in honor of VT's Bday I guess I'm glad the pats won

WOW!!!!! He would have been 35 years old today. It is not easy to understand how in the world someone so young died like that. Have to admit that this post season has been tough for me. We used to comment about the games and it was so much fun.

I wanted to see Luck vs Wilson in the SB but it is going to be fun seeing the Seahawks' D against Brady. Remember the Sherman statement after a game between those two a couple of years ago? Check the link...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/shutdown-corner/richard-sherman-beats-tom-brady-taunts-pats-u-104646336--nfl.html

This is going to be a circus.

Well, in honor of VT's Bday I guess I'm glad the pats won

WOW!!!!! He would have been 35 years old today. It is not easy to understand how in the world someone so young died like that. Have to admit that this post season has been tough for me. We used to comment about the games and it was so much fun.

I wanted to see Luck vs Wilson in the SB but it is going to be fun seeing the Seahawks' D against Brady. Remember the Sherman statement after a game between those two a couple of years ago? Check the link...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/shutdown-corner/richard-sherman-beats-tom-brady-taunts-pats-u-104646336--nfl.html

This is going to be a circus.
true dat. The other thing that I'm expecting is jawing between Sherman and Revis. There was a bith of that going on a few years back too about who was the best shutdown corner

I've watched guys challenge Sherman and win. I can't say the same about Revis.

10931378_10153025606306100_7506144269559886908_n.jpg

I think the worst play for GB wasn't the botched onside kick. It was the non-existent attempt to swat the 2 point conversion down. I forget who the player was for GB, but he pretty much just watched Seattle's guy catch it.

it was HaHa Clinton-Dix, he's an all-star and had two INT's yesterday. He just dropped the ball on that play. i'm glad for it, GO HAWKS! what an emotional game. can't wait to watch the match up with the Pats in the super bowl.

what are everyone's predictions?

Divisional Round:

New England > Baltimore

Indianapolis > Denver

Seattle > Carolina

Green Bay > Dallas

Conference Championships

New England > Indianapolis

Seattle > Green Bay

Super Bowl:

Seattle > New England

i'm 6-0 in the postseason! not exactly rocket surgery i know. here's to being 7-0 come Feb. 1st.

So Elway hires his friend Kubiak to coach the Broncos? I know I am probably the only person in this town that doesn't believe whatever Elway says but I just can't see that working out.

I used to really like Elway when I was a kid however you guys are really missing out. Listening to this guy speak on the radio is pretty comical.

http://espn.go.com/boston/story/_/id/12202450/nfl-says-new-england-patriots-had-inflated-footballs-afc-championship-game

I think I'm done with the nfl.

If true or not, this shit makes it not fun. I've been a pats fan since the early 90s. But now, this is too much drama for me to care.

I think the NFL needs to be very careful how they handle this. The referees touch the football before every single play. So if those footballs were under-inflated to the point where it made a noticeable difference in the way they handle, the refs should have recognized it immediately. Either they are incompetent, or they were in on it. Either way, it makes the NFL look just as bad, if not worse, than the Patriots...assuming the Patriots did it on purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a multi billion dollar company, the nfl sure does look incompetent.

Back