NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure he would have been drunk anyway.
Like you & NJ weren't? Now where did I put that banhammer...
Only thing I can hope for now is for the Seahawks PACKERS to absolutely throttle New England in the Superbowl so that the Bronco's haters can see Seattle really is that good.
THIS.
Fixt. Wouldn't be the first time we beat New England in a Superbowl. ;)
If the packers were to do that what does that have anything to do with the Bronco's and Seattle?

Because: "Brett Farrrrve" -John Madden

41839262.jpg

wow! all you NE haters are starting to give me a complex.

Time for Brady and crew to add to their jewelry collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
that was quick -they had to have someone lined up?
no clue. It looks like they will also lose Del Rio and Adam Gase (defensive & offensive coordinators) to other head coaching opportunities. Looks like a whole new coaching staff will be here this summer.

I imagine working for john Elway really sucks.. He was a great QB but I imagine he is a "my shit doesn't stink" type of guy......

I'm sure he would have been drunk anyway.
Like you & NJ weren't? Now where did I put that banhammer...
Only thing I can hope for now is for the Seahawks PACKERS to absolutely throttle New England in the Superbowl so that the Bronco's haters can see Seattle really is that good.
THIS.
Fixt. Wouldn't be the first time we beat New England in a Superbowl. ;)
If the packers were to do that what does that have anything to do with the Bronco's and Seattle?
Absolutely nothing. LOL

Good to see Denver ousted from playoffs. After their dismal 35 point loss in Super Bowl they shouldn't get anywhere near sniffing distance of that game.

They are going to need more than Luck.

My son wants the blue team to win the nfc game. His favorite color is blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back