NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a neutral fan I enjoyed the game. Was a good one. Weird to see both coaches making tactical errors at the end of the game.

If VT was alive during this one he would have died of a heart attack. I can clearly read him..."F$%ck my life. Stupid ______. " etc, etc.

Now I would like the Seahawks make Newton eat the football.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a neutral fan I enjoyed the game. Was a good one. Weird to see both coaches making tactical errors at the end of the game.

If VT was alive during this one he would have died of a heart attack. I can clearly read him..."F$%ck my life. Stupid ______. " etc, etc.

Now I would like the Seahawks make Newton eat the football.
Rip VT. I'll do my best Go pats!

a real nail biter but they pulled it off. very entertaining game.

I hope the Pats can plug through and get the big rings, but we don't expect a cake walk.

195835476b1c66925e8855233803f28e.jpg

I love when Brady is losing and he cries like a little bitch...
This. In the first half when they were beating the piss out of him, was probably the best part of the game for me.
You wish you had a bitch like that. Just saying.
No. No I wouldn't. The fact of the matter is that pretty boy Tom only has one more ring than Eli. AND, both of Eli's rings came against cry baby Tom.

Eli was lucky as $hit both times. The pats beat them selves. Peyton is much better than Eli.

Back