NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn maybe we need to up the anty at our firm next year!! We had 10 guys in at $25/ EA.. runner up got $50 bucks...

Neighborhood league is 12 guys @ $50 each. We payout $10/week to the highest scoring team, the rest goes to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place. I was top scoring 3 times so I was only out $20. Had Atlanta learned how to get into the endzone instead of kicking so many field goals against Arizona a couple weeks ago I would have won the league too.

Divisional Round:

New England > Baltimore

Indianapolis < Denver

Seattle > Carolina

Green Bay > Dallas

Conference Championships

New England > Denver

Seattle > Green Bay

Super Bowl:

Seattle > New England
I wavered over NE and Denver, but in the end, peyton always ends up losing to brady.

Sea's D GB's O will wreck NE SEA
Fixt.

Neighborhood league is 12 guys @ $50 each. We payout $10/week to the highest scoring team, the rest goes to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place. I was top scoring 3 times so I was only out $20. Had Atlanta learned how to get into the endzone instead of kicking so many field goals against Arizona a couple weeks ago I would have won the league too.
And how did you do in our Pick 'em League? LOL

damn maybe we need to up the anty at our firm next year!! We had 10 guys in at $25/ EA.. runner up got $50 bucks...

Ours is $100 to enter. Highest score each week gets $10, division winners get $100 each, SB runner up gets $200, SB winner gets $500. I won 3 weeks, won my division, lost the SB for $330.

Here comes the pain train Romo....

10401973_10153047039364171_7722604629064412394_n.jpg

^ I have a feeling that's going to be an ugly game.

should be a helluva game to watch. i'm looking forward to it.

I just hope Manning decides to leave his walker on the sideline for a few more weeks. He has been looking old and the Broncos offense is not looking half as scary as it should be for a 12-4 team. I'd love to see them win the Super Bowl, but they peaked several weeks ago and are on the downhill side of things...

Clear. Heart attack central in New England Dex see you next week likely.

Back