NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know who writes the articles that you guys are pulling, but the NFL has approved the Vikes vs Bears in TCF Stadium. (The U of M football stadium)
The "volunteers" were paid $10/hr to shovel and the snow will be gone this morning.

I'm still laughing at the Altanta stadium idea. Yesterday, my client suggested that we would play in Green Bay. Vikes vs Bears in GB??? That would be something to see!
I heard abou tthe volunteer thing from the radio, who knows where they got their info from.

Matt Flynn...thanks for making me nervous until the last play of the game. Hell of a first game.

Did the Pats actually complete a pass or get a first down the whole game? It really doesn't feel like it.

F'in STEELER game has me pissed still.

I am mad at two things:

1. That the STEELERS played shitty enough to let the Jets stay in that game

2. That the refs were so freakin' blatant about it on the last drive of the Steelers.

The Steelers ended the game in the Red Zone, and should be ashamed for not getting in, but the refs had three very bad NO CALLS on interference in that drive. The one at the goal line, where the Jets safety was literally hanging onto Sanders Jersey, and it didn't get called was rediculous. I knew then, we weren't going to be able to win that game.

^^ Sucks, doesn't it, but I don't believe Squealers fans should be allowed to complain about the refs for the rest of the year after that Dolphins game.

Steelers get screwed 15 out of the 16 games they play. The 'fins game happened to be the 1 out of 16. Refs messed up.

It usually doesn't seem this way, but this year, the Steelers have really had some questionable calls against them, or some questionable no calls.

they musta pissed someone off.

At least the Bengals won yesterday too, so that means the Panthers are still 1st in the Luck running! You know it's bad when you are watching your team win and you keep hoping that they'll either screw up and lose it or another team will win as well.

Steelers let the Jets score actual touchdowns. It's their own fault!

You know it's bad when you are watching your team win and you keep hoping that they'll either screw up and lose it or another team will win as well.

That is all NFL fans ever have in Michigan after Halloween.

There is a new draft projection story every week in the Detroit Free Press.

The only wrinkle this season is that a new labor agreement might give the top draft picks value again.

well the one benefit of being a 10 year season tix holder (falcons) I just paid my playoffs invoice for hopefully 2 home playoff games.. probably might as well take the opportunity to be face value NFC Championship game tickets, those dont generally come around very often , especially in Atlanta!

I had been trying to finf an extra pair of MNF tix for the Aints this Monday, damn things are going for 3X face value! :(

Sloppy game last night, but it was fun to watch. Favre really got the snot knocked out of him. I hope this finally convinces him to call it quits.

well the one benefit of being a 10 year season tix holder (falcons) I just paid my playoffs invoice for hopefully 2 home playoff games.. probably might as well take the opportunity to be face value NFC Championship game tickets, those dont generally come around very often , especially in Atlanta!
I had been trying to finf an extra pair of MNF tix for the Aints this Monday, damn things are going for 3X face value! :(
I looked at Pats playoff tickets on StubHub, and realized if I sell 2 or 3 vital organs, maybe I can sit in the last row.

If the MNF game - division rivals in December with playoff implications on the line - is anything like the one I went to, I can only imagine how hard the place will be rocking.

Steelers get screwed 15 out of the 16 games they play. The 'fins game happened to be the 1 out of 16. Refs messed up.
It usually doesn't seem this way, but this year, the Steelers have really had some questionable calls against them, or some questionable no calls.

you're right DV, the Steelers never get a call go their way...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?i...e=ESPNHeadlines

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited about the Falcons. They were opening up limited public seats today. We had tickets back in 98 in case Minnesota lost and we got the NFC championship as a home game.

you're right DV, the Steelers never get a call go there way...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?i...e=ESPNHeadlines

:p
I wondered about that. It went to commercial, and we came back with a first down, I thought that the TV coverage had missed a play or something. I got confused at the moment, but quickly accepted it. Maybe that is why there were 3 interference NO CALLS immediately after that happened. The refs trying to 'make it right'.

Refs have been sucking lately.

Back