NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the Pats get all of these Ass-Whoopin's out of their system, and cool down by playoffs. As of right now, they look to be in a different league.
damn it.

They looked like they were playing indoors on turf yesterday. As a bears fan, that was hard to watch, but rather get beat like that than to whiff an extra point for the loss.

Yeah, the Bears were hard to watch. In fact they were IMPOSSIBLE to watch at my house, when the Pats went up by a bunch and CBS switched us to another game.

Why doesn't Charlotte have a Lingerie Football Team? That would be a team I could really get behind, even when they're losing!
GOYK2133_800-thumb-572xauto-263850.jpg
#1 is getting a little "handsy".

I hope the Pats get all of these Ass-Whoopin's out of their system, and cool down by playoffs. As of right now, they look to be in a different league.
damn it.

They looked like they were playing indoors on turf yesterday. As a bears fan, that was hard to watch, but rather get beat like that than to whiff an extra point for the loss.

Yeah, the Bears were hard to watch. In fact they were IMPOSSIBLE to watch at my house, when the Pats went up by a bunch and CBS switched us to another game.
they never even began the bears/pats game by us. got the sandiego game and the saints/rams (on two different stations)

I don't care what he does with his hair as long as he keeps slinging TDs. Sounds like Rogers might not be able to play against them on Sunday night. Pats would be a huge favorite if that was the case.

tumblr_ldfi1iIXos1qclcbeo1_400.jpg

I don't care what he does with his hair as long as he keeps slinging TDs. Sounds like Rogers might not be able to play against them on Sunday night. Pats would be a huge favorite if that was the case.
What a shame if Rogers cannot play. Would be a heck of a game if he can play but honestly, with or without Rogers, the Pats are on a league of their own right now. There is no team better than them in the NFL right now.

^ I hope you are still singing that tune in early February.

Another clunker of a Thursday night game tonight. NFL Network is totally overrated, they have 8 generally bad matchups per year and the worst studio guys in the business.

^ agree, I have only seen two nfl network games, and the telecast was god awful, they dont have the razzle dazzle that fox does with there, even the cbs games are lacking, but no where as bad as the nfl network..

Vikings to play a home game against the Bears in Atlanta?
According to this article it is a possibility

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3856049.story

Sounds like a lot of work still needs to be done to get the stadium ready so we'll see (and the weather doesn't sound like it is cooperating). Plus the stadium is not setup for winter operations. Everything is open to the elements, bathrooms, concession, etc and do not have heaters. Plus no beer taps.

Back